These are the rules governing all contests aired on RadioBuzz101.com
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any RadioBuzz101.com contest.
2. If a prize is valued $100 or less, the winner is not eligible to win another prize valued under $100 on RadioBuzz101.com for 30 days. If a prize is valued $101 to $600 the winner is not eligible to win any prize on RadioBuzz101.com for 30 days. If prize is valued $601 or more the winner is not eligible to win any prizes on RadioBuzz101.com for 90 days. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
3. Anytime you initiate contact with RadioBuzz101.com studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of a RadioBuzz101.com contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional,
broadcast, or internet purposes.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. RadioBuzz101.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
7. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, judgment, lien), RadioBuzz101.com’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as RadioBuzz101.com awarding the prize to the winner. RadioBuzz101.com shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. RadioBuzz101.com shall not be liable for any
claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
8. All RadioBuzz101.com contests are open to all persons 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to RadioBuzz101.com that will be presented to RadioBuzz101.com and accepted before the prize is awarded if asked to produce such ID.
9. Winners will be expected to claim prize or supply a mailing address for said prize to be mailed within 7 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
10. RadioBuzz101.com, their agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, team members, and immediate families of each, and principals and employees of all media of mass communication are not eligible to win any contest.
11. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void were prohibited.
12. RadioBuzz101.com reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
13. RadioBuzz101.com, assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. RadioBuzz101.com, their agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
14. As a licensee of DMCA regulations and a trustee of the Internet, RadioBuzz101.com reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of RadioBuzz101.com management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
15. RadioBuzz101.com reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
The judge’s decision is always final.
16. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the supplied number unless otherwise specified. The person operating the telephone at RadioBuzz101.com has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
16-1. For any contest requiring Internet entry you must use only the specified manner in which to enter contest, unless otherwise specified. The judge’s decision is always final.
17. RadioBuzz101.com shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
18. Any problems with the internet or email are not RadioBuzz101.com’s responsibility.
19. Contestants who participate in our contests via our website, Facebook or any other social media may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of Identity before being allowed to participate in the contest or claim a prize.
20. Due to the nature of programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests heard on the Radio Buzz 101 internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard from one person to another. Thus, all contests heard shall be considered delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when RadioBuzz101.com contests are played that require a listener to call or interact on social media, there may be a delay from the time the contest aired to the time the actual interaction began with other contestants.
21. Currently, we are not mailing prizes outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States and would like to be a contestant for a prize that needs to be mailed, you will be responsible to have your prize mailed to a US address for later transport to your destination.
Thank you for listening to Radio Buzz 101.